Effective Date: 07/01/2022
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect information you directly give us on our Site, such as your name, email address, demographic information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Get From Others. We may receive information about you from other sources, like our advertisers, and add it to our account information.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your IP address, software and hardware attributes, pages you view, system activity, the date/time of your visit, and the link you clicked on to arrive at the Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. We might use your information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with third parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
4. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
5. YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You have several rights in relation to your personal information under general privacy legislation. In relation to certain rights, we may ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use appropriate security measures to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. These measures vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Your Contact Information]
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above.